»

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Crafty Man

Cream of the Crop

I got lucky and married a crafty man. I didn't know he was a crafty man when I married him, so I consider this to be a bonus. He's just "that guy". You know, the kind that loves you with no makeup, morning breath and scary hair? The kind that opens your door, brings you flowers for no reason and builds you things? Yes, I said it....he builds me things. My cream of the crop super husband is constantly building me things. He surprised me with a picnic table one year for Mother's Day. As a side note, he tends to crop peoples heads, hands legs, ect. out of photos. But, his craftiness outweighs his photo taking deficiency. So, I let it slide. :)


He has also built and painted blocks for our newphews, and our children.

 And one year for Christmas he surprised our train enthusiast son with a beautiful hand crafted train table.


Impressed? Well, he also built our children a playroom in our basement. A place that was once concrete floors, with no walls and was dark and scary, is now a happy happy place.


But, his latest creation and the reason I am writing this blog is to show off the newly finished record/book shelf unit he built us for our living room. I am in love with it. And I am madly in love with my crafty cream of the crop photo taking impaired husband.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment